Rivendell on first outting

Rivendell on first outting

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

We are going to be Camp Hosts!!!

Right now I am in the middle of Spring Break, madly trying to fix up the house to put on the market, and move into Rivendell all at once. (And finish up third quarter grades and set up for fourth quarter.) 

Anyway, while I was painting the front door, I got a phone call from Cuivre River State Park. We will be camp hosts from August 1 to September 15.  It has been a while since we turned in the applications, so I was getting nervous. This is probably the best possible start. I am familiar with the park; more familiar than any other state park. It is close to home and Mom, so I can check on things as needed. If anything goes tremendously wrong, I will be close to friends who can help. I am so relieved!

This is a picture I took there in October of 2013.

3 comments:

  1. Oops! Missouri. About 60 miles from St Louis, near Troy, Missouri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start your RV /Retirement life! Congrats. Nice to meetcha...and thanks for following me as well.

    ReplyDelete